Friday, July 11, 2008


Yiren and wantien =)


Yiren is taller than Samuel lim..:D




Star!!


hello, is damn long since i update this blog..hahah..
alright,today was damn busy for me.
I had my maths and history test,
the tests were difficult larh.. haiz.


i was quite crazy today..
i laughed like mad during music lesson, and all because of Miki Teo..
Mr samuel thought i like that guy larh,
and he still asked me if i want that guy's picture,cuz he can send me..
haiz..i dun like larh...
hahahaha.. :D


right after school, my ipw group went for the A* compeition,
and it was not very good larh..haiz..
sorry wantien for making u upset.. =(
i dun mean it..
as for the result, it will only be out next friday.

anyway, i wanted to thank 2E5 peeps for puting in so much effort..
u guys rock so much!! and i really do love 2E5..
你们超帅的!!! jiayou 2E5..珍惜在一起的这几个月,因为明年我们就会分班..
一定要记得我们曾经拥有的时光..


when i was about to go out the school,
then i realised something (wantien and miki know wat the thing),
and it cheers me up.
hahahah..so cute.. :) anyway, today was fun!!!!=)

No comments: