Monday, January 11, 2010

okay..i am back again..=))
first, i want to thank my clique for the present and of cause wantien for the double present! thanks lovely!! bella, you are right! i really really do love the present lots!^^ My birthday is officially over and i am kind of disappointed as the one i waiting for had forgotten my birthday..okay,nvm.forget it..ahhahah!

okay, recently quite a lot of things happen, and i do realise a lot through these things. I think i have been feeling a lot recently,lots of things to say but i cant and i dun want to talk about it. Now i learn to treasure the right one and forget about the ones that dun worth it. whatever it is, i think i should concentrate in my studies for now, those troubles that bothering me shall keep aside first..Thanks jiemin for the lovely letter, thanks!

I hate it when i think too much...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

update! (: